LIVE NBA Golden State Warriors vs. Atlanta Hawks Live Stream
The Golden State Warriors (8-1) will be looking to continue their four-game winning streak in their home games when they take on Atlanta Hawks (4-6) Atlanta Hawks (4-6) on Monday, November 8, 2021, starting at 10 pm ET. Below, you'll find all the information you require to see this game and streaming on FuboTV.
Do I know how to Watch Warriors vs. Hawks?
- Game Day: Monday, November 8, 2021
- Game Time: 10:00 PM ET
- TV: NBA League Pass
- Arena: Chase Center
- Live streaming on fuboTV. Begin with a seven-day trial for free!
Essential Statistics for Warriors against. Hawks
- The Warriors average 113.9 points per game, which is only 3.9 greater than the 110.0 the Hawks concede.
- Golden State has a 6-0 record in games where they score greater than 110.0 points.
- If Atlanta allows less than 113.9 points, it's 4-1.
- The Hawks score on average 107.8 scores per match. 7.6 higher than 100.2, the Warriors concede.
- Atlanta has produced four wins in which that score over 100.2 points.
- Golden State has a 6-1 record when opponents score less than 107.8 points.
- The Warriors take 47.2 percent on their field shots this year. This represents 1.3 percentage points more than what the Hawks have allowed their opponents (45.9 percent).
- Golden State is 5-0 when it shoots higher than 45.9 percent on the field.
- The Hawks' 44.6% shooting percentage on their field for this year is 2.8 percentage points more than what the Warriors have allowed their foes (41.8 percent).
- Atlanta can be 3-4 when the team shoots better than 41.8 percent from the field.
What to Know
The Golden State Warriors haven't won any game in the series against the Atlanta Hawks since Dec. 3 of, 2018. However, they'll look to end the streak on Monday. The Warriors will be back into the game with a game against Atlanta on Nov. 8 at 10 p.m. ET Nov. 8 at Chase Center. On Nov. 8, at the Chase Center. Dubs have the advantage and will need to be vigilant against being complacent.
While it was not a complete win-win, the contest against both the Dubs and the Houston Rockets on Sunday was nonetheless a very decisive contest when the Dubs won the game by the score of 120-107 at home. Guards shooting Jordan Poole and point guard Stephen Curry were vital players for the Dubs since the former scored the duo of 25 and 5 assists, while Curry scored 20 points.
It was also an extremely hard-fought contest; however, Atlanta ended with a 121-117 loss against Phoenix Phoenix Suns this past Saturday. Despite losing, Atlanta enjoyed a strong performance by the power forward John Collins, who racked up a double-double of 26 points and 10 rebounds, and the point guard Trae Young had an impressive double-double with 33 points as well as 13 assists.
Golden State's victory lifted them to 8-1, while Atlanta's defeat dropped them to the 4-6 mark. We'll examine whether Golden State can repeat its recent success or if Atlanta recovers and reverses its fortunes.
As per the most recent NBA predictions, the Warriors are the 3.5-point favorite against the Hawks.
Oddsmakers have a solid idea of the line for this game, considering that the game started by putting the Warriors as the 2.5-point odds-on favorite.
Warriors Players to Watch
- The Warriors leading rebounder and assist Draymond Green, who racked up 8.7 reboundings and distributed 7.1 assists, scoring 8.3 points per game.
- Stephen Curry is Golden State's top scorer, scoring 25.1 per game while tackling on 6.6 rebounds and 6.2 assists.
- The Warriors have Curry's highest three-point shooting output, who can make 4.8 3s per game.
- Curry is the Golden State's top player in steals, with an average of 1.4 values per match, while Green is the top blocker with 0.9 per game.
Hawks Players to Watch
- The Hawks' Trae Young puts the team on the right track with enough scoring (23.3 per contest) and assists (9.6 per game) to top the leaderboards for the team.
- Clint Capela is at the top of the Atlanta rebounding leaderboard, with 11.4 rebounds per game. Capela also scores 10.4 points and adds 0.8 assists per game.
- Bogdan Bogdanovic is steady from deep and is the leader of the Hawks with 2.1 threes made per game.
- Cameron Reddish (1.4 steals per game) is the leader in steals of Atlanta, and Capela (1.2 blocks per game) is the block leader.