Liverpool vs. Manchester City: All Sports provides Premier League team news, match updates, free highlights, and live coverage of the match.

Match report and highlights as Bukayo Saka keeps Arsenal top of the Premier League; a power outage forced a 40-minute halt after only 60 seconds; Patrick Bamford had a goal and penalty chalked off as the striker also missed a spot kick; and Gabriel's red card in added time was also overturned.

Bukayo Saka kept Arsenal top of the Premier League with a 1-0 win at Leeds, but the visitors were fortunate to escape with a win after Patrick Bamford missed a second-half penalty.

A power outage after 60 seconds forced a 40-minute suspension, but no spark was lost in a thrilling Elland Road encounter.

Saka took advantage of Rodrigo's unnecessary crossfield ball to crash the Gunners into the lead with an emphatic finish in an even first half where Leeds went toe-to-toe with the league leaders.

At halftime, Leeds replaced Rodrigo with Bamford, which altered the game's flow. First, the striker had a close-range finish controversially ruled out for offside for a push on Gabriel, before missing a penalty kick after William Saliba handballed.

Arsenal conceded a penalty and Gabriel was sent off for violent conduct on Bamford in stoppage time, but referee Chris Kavanagh was sent to the monitor and eventually gave a foul in the opposite direction.

The result puts Mikel Arteta's Arsenal four points clear of Manchester City at the top of the table, ahead of the champions' trip to Liverpool on Super Sunday, which will be broadcast live on All Sports.

The game got off to an unusual start when a power outage in Leeds' Beeston neighborhood caused problems. While Leeds quickly restored power, VAR and HawkEye were unable to connect, and both sets of players were returned to their locker rooms.

After a 40-minute break, play resumed, and Leeds did not let up. Luis Sinisterra's rasping drive just seconds after the restart regained the momentum lost by the Elland Road crowd during the stoppage.

In the first 20 minutes, the hosts were well worth their salt, with Sinisterra crashing a long-range drive into Aaron Ramsdale's sidenetting and the Arsenal goalkeeper showing superb reflexes to deny Pascal Struijk from close range after a goalmouth scramble.

But Arsenal got a foothold in the game and managed to calm down the Elland Road crowd, which was almost waiting for an opener. Gabriel Jesus scooped over the bar from close range during a quick counter-attack, while Martin Odegaard's free kick was parried by Illan Meslier.

The opener, however, came from Leeds' own hands, or rather Rodrigo's sweeping left boot. Under no pressure in his own half, the Spaniard attempted a bizarre crossfield ball that bounced into Saka's path.

The England winger exchanged quick passes with Odegaard before crashing a high shot into the net for his fifth goal in his last eight Arsenal appearances.

Marsch punished Rodrigo by taking him off at halftime and was in the thick of the action after 30 seconds, slamming the ball in from close range, but referee Chris Kavanagh awarded a push in the back on Gabriel in the build-up.

Ramsdale came out to close down the angle and save with his chest after the Leeds striker went through on goal after William Saliba's poor touch.

Saliba was again caught sleeping as he handled a bouncing ball in the box, which the rebooted VAR awarded, and Bamford thought he had a chance to level for Leeds.

The striker, however, dragged his effort wide of Ramsdale's left-hand post, a major setback for the Gunners.

Leeds kept going, and Brenden Aaronson found Sinisterra in the box, but Gabriel's superb block prevented a simple tap-in, while Crysencio Summerville blazed over in the box late after Aaronson's cutback.

That Sinisterra chance summed up Marsch and Co's frustrating afternoon; they had banged on the Arsenal door all day but couldn't get in.

However, when stoppage time began, chaos ensued. Gabriel was adjudged to have kicked out with the ball heading out of play at Bamford. Referee Kavanagh conferred with his assistant about the incident and issued a penalty and a red card for violent conduct.

Arteta was furious with the decision, and it wasn't long before VAR intervened again. Kavanagh went to the monitor to check if Bamford had fouled Gabriel in the first place - and reversed both the penalty kick and the sending off.

A wild event that began and ended with VAR drama.

What comes next?

Leeds return to action on Thursday, when they travel to the King Power Stadium to face Leicester at 8.15 p.m.

Arsenal's next Europa League game is on Thursday, when they host PSV in a rescheduled match at the Emirates at 6 p.m.

The Gunners will then return to Premier League action on Sunday, October 23 at St Mary's Stadium, where they will face Southampton - live on All Sports - at 2pm.